Senior Dashboard & API Developer
Since 2019, Streamroot is part of the Lumen Application Delivery services – we are now one of the largest Content Delivery Networks in the world. We deliver thousands of Petabytes of video, games and large files every day to the biggest internet content companies such as Disney, DAZN, Blizzard or Microsoft. Our goal is to provide the fastest and most reliable delivery experience to end-users all around the world, by leveraging our network and caching infrastructure, as well as client-side optimization technologies like our Mesh delivery product.
Today, with Lumen’s global teams of nearly 45,000 employees, we are a division of 50 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, London, New York, Denver, and more.
As a Senior Dashboard & API Developer, you will have the opportunity to completely redesign our customer-facing product experience. You will help us build our new CDN Customer Portal based on latest technologies like ReactJS/Typescript and Go, in order to offer our customers the most user-friendly interface in our industry. You will be responsible of all customer facing aspects of our product – Portal, APIs, Demos, etc.
Most importantly, you will grow in a development environment where we foster initiative, collaboration and accountability. You will thrive at Lumen if you are passionate, self-motivated and proactive. You are always seeking to learn, are open to taking and giving feedback, and firmly believe that success is achieved in seeking ever-higher levels of engineering quality.
And last but not least, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being in a dynamic tech company, with frequent team trips and events!
- Unify our different products customer experience, by building a new customer Portal and API Gateway that encapsulates all our products portfolio.
- Work hand in hand with our design and product teams to add new features on both front-end and backend to our portal and public APIs
- Stay on the edge of Portal development by always improving our testing, CI/CD and QA environment.
- Expert in at least one front-end development framework (AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Backbone, etc) and experience with backend development (Node.js, Go, Rust)
- Sound knowledge of HTTP and web development best practices
- Hard working, fast learner, embracing feedback and constant self-improvement
- Excellent English level (written and oral)
- A true international, remote-friendly company, with more than 16 different nationalities in our Paris office.
- Office in the heart of Paris, 1er arrondissement.
- An unparalleled learning experience: we’ll give you the tools, train you and coach you so you’ll be able to work independently. You’ll be given full responsibility for your projects.