Product Marketing Manager
Streamroot works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. Streamroot’s video delivery technologies allow online content providers to improve performance for viewers by providing a real-time view of the conditions of each user device and thereby adapting video delivery to every viewer.
Founded in 2013, Streamroot pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader CenturyLink, which has placed Streamroot’s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today Streamroot is a team of 40 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to promote our expanding product line. As a product marketer, you will work cross-functionally with the marketing, sales and product teams. You will develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy for each product, including high-quality messaging and various types of technical and sales content. You will support our sales teams and channel partners with training and tools. You will carry out our go-to-market strategy through competitive analysis, business cases, pricing and demand/lead generation programs. Both creative and analytical, you have a passion for the business, marketing and technical aspects of bringing a product to market. You have excellent writing skills and a strategic mindset, eager to drive growth in our revenues across product lines.
- Build and carry out a multifaceted marketing strategy that includes overarching product messaging as well as a variety of resources such as white papers, sales decks and technical presentations for new and existing products.
- Work with digital marketing to develop digital campaigns around different products, producing technical and marketing content.
- Build out partner marketing and channel distribution programs for each product, targeting and nurturing value-add partners that produce real ROI.
- Ensure sales and channel teams are properly trained to understand, present and position the products; evangelize Streamroot products internally at CenturyLink.
- Establish and support the go-to-market strategy for new Streamroot products through market characterization, marketing mix, demand generation programs, pricing and distribution, business cases for product line investment, etc.
- Establish target account lists and work with account directors to guarantee direct outreach and funnel creation.
- Analyze and report on actions taken and their contribution to revenue generation goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or equivalent in a B2B / technical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to bring a technical product to market successfully, as shown in leads and revenue generated.
- Technical savvy, able to understand complex software products and how they fit in to the video delivery ecosystem.
- Strong networking and influencing abilities for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Analytical and strategic mindset, proactive attitude and an eye for high value initiatives.
Location: Paris, London or New York.
Attractive salary and benefits.