At Streamroot, we're working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic.
Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and bring high-quality video to every corner of the world.
With a hybrid peer-to-peer video streaming solution, Streamroot helps online broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences and cut bandwidth costs by up to 70%.
As market leaders in both Europe and the US, Streamroot powers over 500 million video sessions every month. Our growing customer base includes premier media groups such as Canal+, M6, TF1, France Télévisions, and RTVE.
Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot is backed by renowned VC firms and now has offices in New York, Paris and Denver with its 30 talented employees hailing from 13 countries.
As the Dashboard Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to work with all of Streamroot's teams: You will help our development team to define and build the best product on the market, our sales team to sell it, our marketing team to understand its value and our QA team to test it.
Your responsibilities will range from interviewing customers, evaluating competitors products, establishing a comprehensive roadmap on Streamroot customer facing services, creating feature specifications and mockups, organising internal product events, writing convincing product-marketing material on our best features and sharing our successes with the team and the outside world.
- Lead developments on our customer facing products (Dashboard, APIs, Customer Journey) to design and implement high value features.
- Absorb the company vision & the market trends to build a long term Customer Experience Vision and a Roadmap to deliver it.
- Engineering or dual Engineering/Business Graduate
- 1-4 years of experience in product management,
- Technology enthusiast with a hacking mindset
- Great oral and written communication skills (English & French)
- Ability to understand and question others problems (customers, teams, developers)
- Exceptional attention to details, rigorous.
- Quick learner that finds enjoyment in learning new skills.
Any of the following skills will be greatly appreciated:
- Experience in a B2B startup
- Knowledge in image editing (Sketch/Figma/Illustrator)
- Experience in the video industry
- A true international startup, with more than 16 different nationalities in our Paris office
- Office in the heart of Paris, 9ème arrondissement.
- Open for Remote as well.
- An unparalleled learning experience: we’ll give you the tools, train you and coach you so you’ll be able to work independently. You’ll be given full responsibility for your projects.
- A ground level opportunity in a hyper-growth environment
Starting ASAP in Paris, FR.