Product Manager - Internship
At Streamroot, we’re working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. With a hybrid peer-to-peer accelerated solution to video streaming, Streamroot helps VoD platforms and live broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences and cut their bandwidth costs by up to 70%.
We are market leaders in both Europe and the US. Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot grew from 3 to 30 employees in the last 2 years and now has offices in Paris and New York. We took part in the Techstars Boston and Numa (formerly Le Camping, in Paris) accelerator programs - two of the best in the tech world!
As a Product Manager Intern, you will join our product team to help us design and improve our product to reach more and more devices, increase our P2P and QoS efficiency, and make our customer experience as smooth and easy as possible.
Most importantly, you will grow in a development environment where we foster initiative, collaboration and accountability. And last but not least, you’ll enjoy frequent trips and team events.
- Specifying and planning features development
- Front end Mockups
- API design
- Test planning & QA workflow specification
- Product requirements validation
- Backlog tracking & grooming
- Understanding customer needs & Establishing product requirements
- Market & Product research
- Customer/Sales/Pre-sales/Engineers in depth interviews
- Handling Internal Communication
- Organising Internal Demos
- Tracking Internal Documentation needs
- Preparing and leading meetings
- Reporting of Global Product KPI to the entire company
- Aggregating of reports on development progress
- Contributing to External Communication:
- New features
- Release & updates
- Public documentation
- Product materials usable by Marketing and Sales teams
- Top Engineering or Engineering/Business School double degree
- Junior: césure of fin d’études
- Fluent English
- Great oral and written communication skills (High level summaries & in depth technical writing)
- Ability to understand and question others problems (customers, teams, developers)
- Knowledge in image editing, Sketch/Figma/Illustrator would be the best, Photoshop is ok.
- Great attention to details, rigorous
- Technology enthusiast with a hacking mindset => I think we really need to seek for people passionate about technical stuff (video can be good, but other can be OK too)
- Quick learner: Can and loves to learn new skills quickly.
- Company Values fit: Doer, great listener, can take (and provide) personal feedback, good work ethic, curious, desire to self improve, fun, humble, not scared of failure
You'll enjoy all our Paris Office perks, as well as frequent team-building trips!
Potential once a year travel to trade shows.