Product Manager - Full Time - Paris
Streamroot: Building the video delivery of tomorrow
Streamroot works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. Streamroot’s video delivery technologies allow online content providers to improve performance for viewers by providing a real-time view of the conditions of each user device and thereby adapting video delivery to every viewer.
Founded in 2013, Streamroot pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader CenturyLink, which has placed Streamroot’s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today Streamroot is a team of 40 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
As the Product Manager on our Dashboard & APIs , you will have the opportunity to work with all of Streamroot's teams: You will help our development team to define and build the best product on the market, our sales team to sell it, our marketing team to understand its value and our QA team to test it.
Your responsibilities will range from interviewing customers, evaluating competitors products, establishing a comprehensive roadmap on Streamroot customer facing services, creating feature specifications and mockups, organising internal product events, writing convincing product-marketing material on our best features and sharing our successes with the team and the outside world.
- Lead developments on our customer facing products (Dashboard & APIs) to design and implement high value features.
- Absorb the company vision & the market trends to build a long term Customer Experience Vision and a Roadmap to deliver it.
- Engineering or dual Engineering/Business Graduate
- 1-4 years of experience in product management,
- Design and UX senses with experience in image editing (any of Sketch/Figma/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Ability to understand and question others problems (customers, teams, developers)
- Exceptional attention to details, rigorous.
- Technology enthusiast with a hacking mindset
- Great oral and written communication skills (English & French)
- Quick learner that finds enjoyment in learning new skills.
Any of the following skills will be greatly appreciated:
- Experience in a B2B startup
- Experience in the video industry
- A true international startup, with more than 16 different nationalities in our Paris office
- Office in the heart of Paris, 9ème arrondissement.
- An unparalleled learning experience: we’ll give you the tools, train you and coach you so you’ll be able to work independently. You’ll be given full responsibility for your projects.
- A ground level opportunity in a hyper-growth environment
Starting ASAP in Paris, FR.