Lead Dashboard & API Developer
Streamroot: building the video delivery of tomorrow
Streamroot works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. Streamroot’s video delivery technologies allow online content providers to improve performance for viewers by providing a real-time view of the conditions of each user device and thereby adapting video delivery to every viewer.
Founded in 2013, Streamroot pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader CenturyLink, which has placed Streamroot’s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today Streamroot is a team of 40 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York, and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1, and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
As a Lead Dashboard & API Developer, you will have the opportunity to drive and work on many facets of our product. You will improve and expand our customer Dashboard - which is written in ReactJS / Typescript and Rust/Go/Kubernetes on the backend side- to ensure that it remains the most user-friendly interface in our industry; you will improve and harmonize our customer experience on our dashboard (Frontend, API and Backend), website, demos and blog. You will also optimize our internal back-office, support and pre-sales tools, product demos, dev tools, etc.
Most importantly, you will grow in a development environment where we foster initiative, collaboration and accountability. You will thrive at Streamroot if you are passionate, self-motivated and proactive. You are always seeking to learn, are open to taking and giving feedback, and firmly believe that success is achieved in seeking ever-higher levels of engineering quality.
- Work hand in hand with our design, product to add new features to our portal and internal tools (back-office) and the Public API.
- Work on the front end of our mobile showcase apps, our conference demos, and our internal dev, support and sales tools.
- Implement new features on the backend of our customer portal and our Data API.
- Maintain, improve and expand our UI-kit on customer interfaces including the Streamroot portal and Backend
- Take the lead on optimising the ergonomics of the Streamroot website for an optimal visitor experience, as well as for our internal use through integrations with various tracking tools (Google Analytics, Pixel, Salesforce CRM, etc.).
- Expert in at least one front-end development framework (AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Backbone, etc) and some backend skills (Node.js, Go, Rust)
- Hard working, fast learner, embracing feedback and constant self-improvement
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Team-player
- Sound knowledge of HTTP and web development best practices
- Passion for front-end development: html, css, design in general
- Good skills in English.
- A true international startup, with more than 16 different nationalities in our Paris office
- Office in the heart of Paris, 9ème arrondissement.
- An unparalleled learning experience: we’ll give you the tools, train you and coach you so you’ll be able to work independently. You’ll be given full responsibility for your projects.
- A ground level opportunity in a hyper-growth environment
Starting ASAP in Paris (9eme), FR.