Financial Planning and Analysis - Internship
Streamroot: building the video delivery of tomorrow
At Streamroot, we’re working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to bring high quality video to every corner of the world.
With a hybrid peer-to-peer solution to video streaming, Streamroot helps online broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences and cut bandwidth costs by up to 70%. Market leaders in both Europe and the US, Streamroot powers over 500 million video sessions every month. Our growing customer base includes premier media groups such as Canal+, TF1, M6 and Russia Today.
Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot is backed by renowned VC firms and now has offices in New York, Paris and Denver. Its 30 talented employees hail from 13 countries.
Streamroot is seeking a creative, high-energy and motivated Finance lead who will help us build our Finance and reporting strategy, lead a variety of strategic and financial analysis’ to help Streamroot improve its strategic and decision making process.
In addition to managing our cashflow, creating reports and performing financial analysis, you will be given immediate responsibility in our company and help us run a growing business in direct collaboration with the CEO. You will enjoy significant leverage to expand our current finance strategy and build tools to better analyse our actions. Initiative and a proactive work ethic are highly valued!
- Manage and update cashflow as well as financial projections
- Creating and drafting financial documentations and reporting for investors updates and board meetings
- Build KPIs and perform finance analysis for each division of the company
- Work on budgeting and cash allocation
- Work on investors presentation for fundraising and public financing
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to drive improvements to products and processes, closely elaborate and monitor company KPIs
- Evaluate and implement new tools that would simplify the life of the operational team (HR, Accounting, Financing, Cash management)
- Structure the Accounting, Payroll and Admin compliance in the US
- Bachelor degree from a top ranked Business/Engineering school with a interest in finance and media & telecommunication industry
- Be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint & Google presentation, Microsoft Excel & Google Spreadsheet
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and passionate about startups and technology
- Fast learner who likes a challenge and can put a vision into action
- Eye for quality and attention to detail especially for reporting and analysis
- Native or bilingual proficiency in written English and overall excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in M&A, audit, PE, investment banking or consulting is a plus
- Proactive and creative mindset
Start date: June 2019. For at least 5 months.
Possible shift to a full-time contract
You will be in a fun and dynamic work environment where we foster openness and initiative, with frequent team events and trips throughout the year.