Digital & Product Marketing - Internship
The Application and Content Delivery arm of Lumen Technologies, we build powerful solutions to deliver, secure and optimize the online experience. Our global content delivery network, programmable edge, multi-layer application security and video acquisition & processing technologies are designed to help the largest media companies, game developers, e-commerce sites and businesses across the globe to grow their businesses with differentiated online experiences. If you have browsed a website, streamed video, or played a video game in the past month, chances are you’ve used our services without even knowing it!
Within the larger Lumen organization, the Application and Content Delivery team is made up of 200 professionals working across the world. R&D and marketing for our device-side delivery products is based in Paris, and we also work closely with teams in Los Angeles, Denver, New York, London, and Singapore. A truly global team!
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital & Product Marketer to help us grow our business through a strong product strategy and expanded online presence. You will be responsible for helping us build our marketing strategy and for leading a variety of product marketing initiatives. In addition to creating content, building marketing campaigns, and reporting on the activities, you will enjoy significant leverage to expand our current marketing initiatives. This is a ground-level experience in a energetic environment where creativity, initiative, and a proactive work ethic are highly valued.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will:
- Develop and carry out our portfolio's online inbound & outbound campaigns from concept to content creation to distribution and KPI tracking.
- Manage and optimize online ad campaigns (Linkedin & Adwords).
- Design and create digital marketing campaigns: mailers, white papers, case studies, blog articles, sales decks, etc.
- Draft and edit thought leadership and product content: market analysis and industry insights, technical posts, etc.
- Conduct market intelligence and industry research to gain helpful insights to support sales efforts and identify opportunities.
- Develop tools to better track, report and analyse the ROI of our efforts.
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier school
- Native or bilingual proficiency in oral & written English with excellent communications skills
- Eye for quality and attention to detail, especially in written texts
- Experience in marketing, especially in the B2B space
- Demonstrated interest in technology
- Proactive and creative mindset
- Prior experience with online advertising, social networks and content marketing is a plus.
Start date: January 2022, for 6 months. Convention de stage is required.
- An open and international environment with a close-knit team in France
- Brand new offices in the center of Paris (rue de Rivoli)
- Flexible in-office / remote work policies
- Investment in our people, with extensive training on all aspects of our business and our products
- Off-sites and frequent team-building events
For more on life @Lumen, check out our careers page.