Digital Marketing Lead
Streamroot works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world. Streamroot’s video delivery technologies allow online content providers to improve performance for viewers by providing a real-time view of the conditions of each user device and thereby adapting video delivery to every viewer.
Founded in 2013, Streamroot pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader CenturyLink, which has placed Streamroot’s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today Streamroot is a team of 40 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and analytical Digital Marketer to lead our online strategies. You will imagine and execute a holistic digital marketing strategy based on audience segmentation, multiple channels and fresh content. You will use your creative and analytical skills to promote our business online and produce more qualified leads for our website. Working in a startup that has recently been acquired, you will gain valuable experience in a small, fast-paced environment that also has the resources and support of a larger multinational company.
- Create and carry out a rich, multi-channel and segmented digital marketing strategy with a variety of content - from the top to the bottom of the funnel - that drives conversion of qualified leads.
- Produce and schedule content for website, blog, social networks and advertisements; coordinate with product marketers and other content writers to ensure deadlines are met and quality is upheld.
- Qualify inbound leads and effectively transition them to the sales organization; create drip campaigns to retain interest and move leads through the buying cycle.
- Manage, track and report on SEO, traffic, engagement and advertising campaign metrics; iterate and conduct AB tests to improve results.
- Ensure an effective transition of Streamroot assets into CenturyLink maintaining all SEO and brand equity.
- Interface with CenturyLink marketing teams internationally to evangelize our content and harness supports created by other groups internally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in digital marketing in a B2B and/or technical environment.
- Proven expertise in on-site SEO, Adwords, Linkedin advertising, conversion rate optimization and remarketing.
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach to marketing, with a demonstrated ability to compile, compare and analyse data to maximize results.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive mindset, desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp & Hootsuite, as well as a working knowledge of HTML are a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits.
A unique, ground-level experience in a successful startup.