Streamroot: building the video delivery of tomorrow
At Streamroot, we’re working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to bring high quality video to every corner of the world.
With a hybrid peer-to-peer solution to video streaming, Streamroot helps online broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences and cut bandwidth costs by up to 70%. Market leaders in both Europe and the US, Streamroot powers over 500 million video sessions every month. Our growing customer base includes premier media groups such as Canal+, Dailymotion, Eurosport and Russia Today.
Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot is backed by renowned VC firms and now has offices in New York, Paris and Buenos Aires. Its 30 talented employees hail from 13 countries.
As a Dashboard Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on many facets of our product. You will improve and expand our customer Dashboard - which is written in ReactJS - to ensure that it remains the most user-friendly interface in our industry; you will improve and harmonize our customer experience on our dashboard (Backend and FrontEnd), website, demos and blog. You will also optimize our internal back-office, support and pre-sales tools, product demos, dev tools, etc.
Most importantly, you will grow in a development environment where we foster initiative, collaboration and accountability. You will thrive at Streamroot if you are passionate, self-motivated and proactive. You are always seeking to learn, are open to taking and giving feedback, and firmly believe that success is achieved in seeking ever-higher levels of engineering quality.
- Work hand in hand with our design, product & backend teams to add new features to our portal and internal tools (back-office).
- Work on the front end of our mobile showcase apps, our conference demos, and our internal dev, support and sales tools.
- Implement new features on the backend of our customer portal and our Data API.
- Maintain, improve and expand our UI-kit on customer interfaces including the Streamroot portal and website
- Take the lead on optimising the ergonomics of the Streamroot website for an optimal visitor experience, as well as for our internal use through integrations with various tracking tools (Google Analytics, Pixel, Salesforce CRM, etc.).
- Expert in at least one front-end development framework (AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Backbone, etc)
- Hard working, fast learner, embracing feedback and constant self-improvement
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Team-player
- Sound knowledge of HTTP and web development best practices
- Passion for front-end development: html, css, design in general
- Good skills in English.
Free coffee & fruit every day!
Multiple team-building trips
Multiple tech conference passes
Great health care insurance
More about Streamroot https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/stream...