Business Developer - Internship
Join the video revolution
By 2021, over 80% of internet traffic is going to be video.
Founded in Paris by three students with a vision to revolutionize the video world, Streamroot’s mission is to build more robust and scalable streaming solutions that enable online video providers to scale profitably and offer a better video experience to billions of users around the world. Our groundbreaking patented technology allows media broadcasters to increase their online streaming capacity and to make sure that people in all corners of the world enjoy the best quality video.
Streamroot is backed by top US & European venture funds including Partech, TechStars and Verizon Ventures. We are a team of ~30 passionate engineers, sales, business and marketing professionals from 14 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York and Denver. With an expanding customers base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, Streamroot powers over 20 million video sessions every day, and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a motivated Business Developer to help us expand our business as we experience international hypergrowth. In this role, you will gain knowledge and expertise in implementing ground-level growth strategies, generating new business and partnerships, and B2B sales. You will be given immediate responsibility in our company and help us run a growing business. You will enjoy significant leverage to expand our current initiatives and build tools to better analyse our actions.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will:
- Develop and carry out Streamroot lead generation campaigns from concept to distribution and KPI tracking;
- Conduct market intelligence and industry research to gain helpful insights to support sales efforts and identify opportunities;
- Proactively sell Streamroot's solution, lead strategic customer & partner meetings alongside the VP of Sales and CEO;
- Design and create sales materials, including pitch decks and specific customer materials;
- Develop tools to better track and analyse our efforts, competitor actions and lead generation;
- Prepare and represent Streamroot in industry trade shows, conferences and events around the world.
- Master’s degree student in a top-tier school;
- A strong interest in finding creative ways to help businesses grow, generate leads and track KPIs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in written English;
- Passionate about technology and the startup world, experience in a B2B environment is a plus;
- You are independent, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills;
At least 6 months. Convention de stage is required.
- A true international startup environment;
- An unparallelled learning experience: we’ll give you the tools, train you and coach you, so you’d be able to work independently and have full responsibility for your projects.
- A ground-level opportunity in a hyper-growth environment
- Ski trips, off-sites abroad and axe throwing sessions on Wednesdays (well, not every week...)
For more on life @Streamroot, check out our careers page.